This bear is sold, but I will be glad to sew to order the same for you.
Each toy is made to order: facial expressions, the exact size (up to mm) and color can be not very different from the photo. Each toy is agreed with the buyer BEFORE dispatch.
This baby is so kind, soft and gentle. Loves to cuddle. You can open and close his eyes and mouth. When he closes his eyes he has wonderful dreams.
Sewn by hand from faux fur of high quality.
This is a pretty big baby. Its weight is 1080 grams.This realistic teddy bear takes 40 cm (15.75 inches) sitting, 56 cm (22.05 inches) in height (he can not stand alone). Just sitting or sleeping))))
He has a very realistic lower jaw with teeth, on top only the palate. So he looks nice and not at all aggressive. The bear has an open mouth, a small tongue and small teeth. The jaw can be closed.
My jaw is molded manually from polymer clay Fimo, tinted with acrylic paints.
Taxidermic eyes with eyelids made of artificial suede. The upper eyelids can be closed with your help.
Inside it has a soft packing with synthetic filler, made of layers of plastic and glass granules with synthetic polyester holofiber. "Live" stuffing. The combination of filler and fur makes it very soft.
In the spine skeleton of the Lock-line.
In his head a little sawdust and synthetic polyester holofiber.
The pads on the paws are made of naturally leather.
The claws and nose are molded from modelight (analogue apoxie sculpt).
This cute baby will be your best friend for you and your friends!
This collection is not suitable for children's toys.
Dry clean only.
Author of the pattern Yanina Orsa
1. Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Tedsby to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that youвЂ™re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. How to Contact Me
I, Kostromina Irina, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We support all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover via PayPal. At the checkout page, you may choose to pay with credit card or PayPal. PayPal would also accept all major credit cards.
Please note that if you do not have a PayPal account, please select the "Pay with a debit or credit card" option and they will just ask for your credit card information. PayPal will NOT ask you to create an account for the payment.
After you click the "Buy now" button, you would be securely transferred to PayPal. PayPal offer added protection for both you the customer and the artist.
After the full prepayment I pack the parcel and send it within 1-3 days.
If normal conditions the delivery takes aproximately 14-30 days.
Delivery conditions depends on post service, holidays and other.
Express delivery possible. Cost and time is calculated individually. Approximately (3-5 days, $ 48).
Delivery on the Russian territory is free.
I also provide a tracking number for the parcel. be able to track where your toy is at any time.
If you are unhappy with the quality of the goods, you can issue a refund within 2 days after receipt of the goods. The return shipment of goods is made at the expense of the buyer. If the goods arrived in a damaged condition, be sure to notify me within 2 days after receiving the goods and present a photo of the damage.
Request a cancellation within: 1 hour of purchase.